Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Mind, Body, Casa





I had an early Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday by being a part of the launch of "Mind Body Casa", a concept and creation of the lovely Tanika Ray.  Invited as the guest artist, I found myself surrounded by the supreme brilliance and queen, Jody Watley, amazeballs actress, Tangie Ambrose, Heaven HI and hallelujah singer/songwriter Niki Leonti, ethereal beauty, Andrea Bendewald, delectable and delightful celebrity chef Ameera, magic hands and masseuse to the stars Greg Lewis, and my drop dead hotness musician with astrological infusion, Randall Swindell.  We dined, danced, sang, teared up and bonded in a way that the universe could only set in motion. A pilot, and collaborative unity that warms, guides, educates, and entertains left me tranquil, and ecstatic!! Hand in hand with producer, P. Frank Williams and so many other amazing individuals, I can't wait to share what was captured, and continues to grow well after the cameras turned off.  This is everything that is FABULICIOUS!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment