Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dollar Dog

I love the idea of dogs; especially puppies, they look so much better when they are someone else's. Reason being is they just cost alot of money for that loving companionship and darling entertainment. Upon this thought, my circus brain began... and my ink followed. My gorgeous friend Gary said to me upon gazing at my Dollar Dog the following quote which I find his perspective very entertaining...

Gary:
"Hmmm!? Does this innocent looking canine eat money? Poop money? Have monetary ticks? Is it an entrepreneurial pup, a leveraged buyout doggy, a hedge fund hound, a trust baby poodle or just genetically money maned? Are its roots (hair follicles) evil?"


My response is of course:

"Gary, I love your vocabulary, it's a 4 course dining experience :-) .. I don't really know her origins.. but it's probably safe to say, it's not a penny pinching poodle".

Now you tell me your thoughts on my Dollar Dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment